We will be able to provide you with the various kinds of information for dining,shopping and visiting.
- 5minutes walk
- 7minutes walk
The National Art Center
- 9minutes walk
Tokyo Mid Town
- 6minutes walk
All rooms provide your comfortable stay with heartful hospitality.
» Guest Rooms Details.
From Roppongi Subway Station
- Please go out of exit No.3 and you will see the Hotel Arca Torre with red flags on your left side on a ground level.
【From Tokyo JR Station】
- Take the Marunouchi Subway Line to the Kasumigaseki Subway Station and change to the Hibiya Subway Line for Roppongi.
【From Shinagawa JR Station】
- Take the JR Yamanote Line to the Ebisu JR Station and change to the Hibiya Subway Line for Roppongi.
【From Haneda Airport】
- Take the Tokyo Monorail to the JR Hamamatsucho Station. Walk to the Daimon Subway Station and take the Oedo Subway Line for Roppongi.
- Take the Keikyu Line to the Daimon Subway Station and change to the Oedo Subway Line for Roppongi.
【From Narita Airport】
- Take a Limousine Bus to Grand Hyatt Tokyo and walk to the Hotel Arca Torre.
- Take the JR Narita Express to the JR Tokyo Station. Transfer to the Marunouchi Subway Line at the Tokyo Subway Station for the Kasumigaseki Subway Station and change to the Hibiya Subway Line for Roppongi.
The 54-story mega-complex opened in April 2003.
A new large-sized complex opened in March 2007.
Suntory Museum of Art
Art Exihibition stimulating human senses.
Tsukiji Fish Market
A place for enjoying breakfast and shopping in an active fish market.
A tourism spot with the atmosphere of ancient Edo era.
Roppongi Hills Observation Platform
Command a fantastic panoramic view.
Mori Art Museum
Contemporary art museum in the Roppongi Hills.
A symbol of Tokyo. Enjoy the light-up from Roppongi Crossing.
Tokyo Disney Land and Sea
Tokyo Disney Resort’s twin theme parks
A modern town for shopping and dining. Enjoy the traditional Entertainment, Kabuki.
Copyright (C) Ark Tower All Rights Reserved.